£5,00 GBPAdd to Cart
Grammar school places within Gloucestershire are limited, therefore, it is essential for children to achieve high marks in the Eleven Plus Entrance Exam. With busy work schedules and family life it can difficult for parents to find time to teach and adequately prepare their children.
Why not take out all the stress and let ‘Tutor Amy’ handle it!
Your son or daughter will receive tuition in a small group (of 6-8 children). Classes are one hour long and priced at an affordable £10.
My aim is to teach the core skills needed for 11 Plus success:
· ensure all KS2 maths is taught,
· expand and enrich your son or daughter's vocabulary,
· teach correct grammar, punctuation and spelling,
· study classical literature, developing your child’s inference and comprehension skills,
· verbal and non-verbal reasoning,
· explore a variety of cloze passages.
Alongside tuition, I also provide targeted homework, study aids and lists of books, apps, games and resources so that learning can continue at home.
Once all the areas have been taught, we complete CEM style papers and build up your child’s speed and confidence ready for the big day!
11 Plus tutition begins when your child is in Year Five and runs throughout the year from October until August. Sessions take place on Mondays (3:50-4:50, 5:00-6:00 and 6:10-7:10) and Thursdays (4:50pm-5:50pm and 6:00pm-7:00pm).